Support - Quick Start / Audio Equipment
This support page covers the technical aspects of USING Cardio Coach™. For support on technical aspects of downloading, extracting and importing, click here
Cardio Coach™ recommends that you wear stereo headphones when listening to the workouts on your stationary exercise equipment. While it's not rocket science learning how to use a portable electronics device, they can be a little tricky to use if you are not experienced with them.
You should spend some time going over your instruction manual so that you are familiar with all the features. This can make for a more enjoyable experience should something go wrong while you are trying to workout! Below are some features to look for when choosing a portable music player:
Portable CD players:
- Anti-Skip protection of at least 45 sec.
- Rechargeable batteries or long battery life
- Sports or splash proof
- Compact Design
- Easy to use (check with your friends or a local retailer to see which are the best brands). 64 MB or more memory is recommended
- Rechargeable batteries
- Sports package or splash proof
- Easy to use software for transferring
Portable MP3 players: