Workouts Just Music- Volume 1
Cardio Coach™ Volume 1 Instrumental MP3 Download - $9.95
Discover the magic of Cardio Coach™ in the first workout of the Guided Workout Series as your Coach leads you through two fun, fast-paced challenges. Show your spunk with the optional third challenge or call it day and head straight to the refreshing cool down. Either way, the workout will leave you with a higher metabolism and those feel good endorphins.
- Your Coach : None
- Music: Todd Washburn
- Music Genre: Trance / Enigma / world beat / cinematic
- Total Workout Time: 35:29
- Best Equipment: Stationary bikes, treadmill, cross-trainers, ellipticals, steppers & rowers
- Challenge 1 - (6) :20 level 3 hills | :40 recovery
- Challenge 2 - (3) 1:00 level 3 sprints | 1:00 recovery
- Challenge 3 - 3:00 level 3 trek (fast climb) + :20 level 4 effort to finish
- Coaches Notes: Because of the shorter intervals in Volume 1 Revised, this workout is best suited for exercise equipment that can change speed/resistance quickly. You can make modifications for outdoor walking/running by doing walking lunges for hill climbs etc.
Warm up - Brief warm-up to prepare you for the challenges ahead. Level 1 exertion - zone 1 heart rate.
Steady State 1 - Level 2 exertion - working to reach zone 2 heart rate.
Challenge 1 - Challenge 1 consists of 6 - 20 second level 3 hills with 40 seconds rest in between. Heart rate should reach the upper limits of zone 3. After the last hill, your coach will give you a little rest and bring you back to a steady pace.
Brief rest / steady
Cool down - Now that the hard part is over, it's time to enjoy the thought of knowing you've made it through a tough workout. Level 1 exertion and zone 1 heart rate.