Workouts With Coaching - Volume 1
Cardio Coach™ Volume 1MP3 Download - $14.95
Discover the magic of Cardio Coach™ in the first workout of the Guided Workout Series as your Coach leads you through two fun, fast-paced challenges. Show your spunk with the optional third challenge or call it day and head straight to the refreshing cool down. Either way, the workout will leave you with a higher metabolism and those feel good endorphins. While Vol. 1 is designed to be more instructional in nature, anybody at any fitness level (who meets the minimum criteria) will be challenged to reach their own levels, provided they listen to their body and their Coach’s cues.
- Your Coach : Sean O'Malley
- Music: Todd Washburn
- Music Genre: Trance / Enigma / world beat / cinematic
- Total Workout Time: 35:29
- Best Equipment: Stationary bikes, treadmill, cross-trainers, ellipticals, steppers & rowers
- Challenge 1 - (6) :20 level 3 hills | :40 recovery
- Challenge 2 - (3) 1:00 level 3 sprints | 1:00 recovery
- Challenge 3 - 3:00 level 3 trek (fast climb) + :20 level 4 effort to finish
- Coaches Notes: Because of the shorter intervals in Volume 1 Revised, this workout is best suited for exercise equipment that can change speed/resistance quickly. You can make modifications for outdoor walking/running by doing walking lunges for hill climbs etc.
Warm up - Brief warm-up to prepare you for the challenges ahead. Level 1 exertion - zone 1 heart rate.
Steady State 1 - Level 2 exertion - working to reach zone 2 heart rate.
Challenge 1 - Challenge 1 consists of 6 - 20 second level 3 hills with 40 seconds rest in between. Heart rate should reach the upper limits of zone 3. After the last hill, your coach will give you a little rest and bring you back to a steady pace.
Brief rest / steady
Cool down - Now that the hard part is over, it's time to enjoy the thought of knowing you've made it through a tough workout. Level 1 exertion and zone 1 heart rate.